Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter!


Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, In the lane, snow is glistening.A beautiful sight,We're happy tonight.Walking in a winter wonderland.



Yep, we are totally walking in a winter wonderland with 10in. of snow. Haha, it's so hard to walk in, my Uggs are soaking wet. :( Anyways, hanging with my neighbors it pretty fun. We are going to have a snowball war, which should be interesting, seeing that I'm the only girl in the neighbor hood..Haha. So I just finished wrapping presents...

Mom-Jewelry Box with Tiffany Necklace and earrings.

Dad- New Gucci Wallet from Neiman Marcus

Brother- Some game for his X-box

Abby (bff)- A tin of my mom's Christmas goodies. (Haha, inside joke)

Sophia (bff) - A spa day to Gene Juarez

Addy- A gold cross necklace

Mattie (bff) - Pink 'Choose New York, Choose Juicy' tote bag.

Narumi- Gift card to Starbucks

Evan- Tickets to some a basketball game.

Kyle- Soccer Ball

Mark - New lens for his camera.

Haha, let's say I had fun shopping for it! That's all for now, tata!

No comments: