Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!



Merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe it came so fast! :) I still have to figure out what to wear! My family can't come over to our house because of the roads and snow! In a way I'm sad, because I love my family, but I'm also happy. I don't have to worry about them getting hurt. We don't have to entertain a 8 month baby, and a 70 year old man. So I got my wish. 1. Christmas at home. 2.No family. 3. White Christmas!! P.S.-21 inches.
Anyways, I know what my next purchase is going to be. The famous Tiffany, Heart, Sterling Silver Necklace (Below) It's $100.00 So it's definitely cheap for a Tiffany Necklace. :D I have $175.00 in my own cash, so I could buy it. :D


Can't wait for Christmas! I so want to know what I'm going to get!

IN
Tiffany's
Christmas
Wrapping

OUT
Shane's
Thanksgiving
Rapping. :)

No comments: