Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Posts? New Layout.

Hello darlings!

You may have noticed that the blog dosen't have any more posts. :) No fear, I just wanted to clean it out for the New Years! Its hard to belive, it's almost 2009. Any plans? I do, I'm going to the party. It's actually exciting. We all are going to stay up till 12, and party likes there's no tommorow! :) Should be fun. I am having a 'Getting Ready' party before it, where me and my besties are going to look faboulus! :) Anyways, here are some of my New Years Resolution..

1. Lost 1 pound. lol. I know it's small. My mom calls me underweight, but w/e
2. Get 4.0 (Gah! Last report card I got a 3.943)
3. Go out of school with a bang!
4. Get closer to one of my friends, who is leaving school. :(
5. Blog more often. :)

Those are just some, lol, I'm still thinking. :) Gah, so I have the new 'In-Out' list...here we go..

In:
Snow Days
Best Guy Friends
Singing in Chior
Evan
2009!!!!!!!!!!

Out:
Rainy Days
Boyfriends
Running Laps in P.E
Daniel
2008

No comments: